Our board of directors meets monthly to discuss chamber business.
If you have an issue affecting your business and would like the chamber to help, reach out to President & CEO Kim Parmeter as soon as possible. We advocate on behalf of our members, but we need to hear from you!
Interested in being on the board?
- Members in good standing who are interested in serving on the board of directors need to submit a letter of interest to the chamber office by August 1st, to be considered by our nominating committee.
- A term is for 3 years, renewable for a second term.
- Our fiscal year is the calendar year, January - December. We introduce new board members at our annual meeting in November prior to their term start.
- Your business needs to have been a member for a year or more.
- The individual interested in representing the business needs to have owned or been employed by the company for a year or more.
Not ready for the board yet? Consider our Ambassador program!